studentie.ro » cariera » internship » INTERNSHIP AT UNECE
INTERNSHIP AT UNECE
Publicat: 21 Oct 2008 | Vizualizari: 952
The internship position will be based at the Office of the Executive Secretary, UNECE
Period of internship: end of October - December 2008
Deadline for applications: 26 October 2008
To qualify for UNECE internship programme, the applicants must be enrolled in a degree programme in a graduate school (second university degree or higher) at the time of application and during the internship. Applicants pursuing their studies in countries where higher education is not divided into undergraduate and graduate stages must have completed at least four years of full-time studies at a university or equivalent institution towards the completion of a degree.
Remuneration: Internships are offered free-of-charge and without financial remuneration. The United Nations accepts no legal or administrative liability for interns who are not accorded the status of a United Nations staff member. All costs connected with an internship, including travel, accommodation and insurance, are borne by the intern or his/her sponsor. An internship carries no expectancy of subsequent employment with the United Nations. Interns are required to submit a certificate of good health and, wherever applicable, to obtain themselves the appropriate visa. Basic requirements: knowledge of English and Russian, interest in gender issues, knowledge of Central Asian and Caucasus region is desirable. Brief description of tasks: The intern is expected to contribute to the activities of gender programme located at the Office of the Executive Secretary, UNECE.
The intern`s main tasks will include the following:
1. The DA project on Mainstreaming gender into Economic Policies to Reach MDGs:
- Assisting in establishing the knowledge hub on economics of gender (drafting, web research on themes and relevant links);
- Additional research related to policy reviews in Central Asia and Caucasus (draft material, information boxes);
2. Assistance in the preparations to the Beijing +15 Regional Review (2009):
- Updating the list of national gender machineries;
- Assistance in preparation related documents;
3. Preparation of research notes on selected themes such as gender equality policy by sub regions: Central Asia, South Caucasus;
4. Ad hoc tasks related to the UNECE gender activities.
Application procedures: The resumes (CVs) along with motivational letter of the interested candidates should be sent to directly tot he email: nadejda.khamrakulov email@example.com --- More information about UNECE activities can be found at its website.
Vezi cele mai noi programe de internship / stagii de practica in sectiunea Studentie.ro/Internship
În acest ”Test” este vorba cât de bine poți gândi. Deoarece unii greșesc la cele mai simple întrebări.Acesta este un așa numit „Test de Logică”.
Firma: ALGIDA CENTER SRL
Nivel cariera: 2 - 3 ani
Tipul postului: Full-time
Perioada de valabilitate: 2023-02-07 00:00:00 - 2023-03-04 00:00:00