MBA - UNIVERSITATEA INTERNATIONALA VIENA
Publicat: 24 Mar 2008 | Vizualizari: 4024
The Master of International Business and Master of Business Administration programs offered are general management degrees taught from a global perspective, which provide content in other important supporting areas such as communications, finance, law and marketing.
The degrees prepare students for a range of management careers. While the MIB and MBA are primarily directed at individuals who already have work experience in professional jobs or in entry-level to mid-level management positions, students without work experience are well-integrated into the program and gain vital insights through roleplay, case studies and simulations.
Master of International Business Degree
For the Master of International Business (MIB) degree, the student completes: the Foundation Modules; the Core Courses, and two (2) Electives for a total of 39 credit hours. Both programs require a professional residency of 100 hours.
Master of Business Administration Degree
For the Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree, the student completes: the Foundation Modules; the Core Courses, two (2) Electives and a AMDASS Thesis (or two additional courses) for a total of 45 credit hours.
The University is open to all persons who are academically qualified, without regard to age, ethnic origin, nationality, race, religion, or gender who are academically qualified. New students may be admitted at the beginning of each semester (September, January, or in intensive summer sessions: May, June or July).
Master of Business Administration Program and Master of International Business the applicant must:
1. Present a completed application form, including a one or two-page essay on "How the MBA/MIB will help me
achieve my career goals".
2. Pay a non-refundable application fee of 60 Euros.
3. Letter of Motivation
4. Submit two letters of reference
5. Official documentation of English Proficiency (i.e. TOEFL, IELTS or CAE).
6. A copy of your passport
7. Financial Resources Statement (including necessary notarized documentation)
8. Have official records evidencing an earned bacheloras degree sent to the University by the institution issuing the
degree. With unofficial transcripts, a student may be admitted provisionally until the official transcripts can be
9. Have a major or minor (or the equivalent) in business studies-related courses in the undergraduate degree
program. In the instance of conditional admission to the program, undergraduate courses may be required as
leveling work before taking graduate-level courses. Leveling courses must be completed with a grade of "B" or
10. A copy of your aMeldezettela (for international applicants a to be presented upon arrival in Austria)
11. Proof of health insurance (for non EU citizens a to be presented upon arrival in Austria)
MBA Program - Course of Study:
1) Foundation Courses: Managerial Skills
2) Core Courses: Functional Areas of Management
3) Elective Courses: Areas of Concentration: Management, Marketing, International Business
4) Internship Program: Professional Residency
5) MBA Thesis (or two additional courses)
Join a dual-degree program:
Master of International Business and Master of Business Administration
The International University (IU) also offers a Masteras program in Business in conjunction with the Waynesburg College located near Pittsburgh Pennsylvania. Waynesburg College, established in 1849, is situated in the beautiful rolling hills of the Tri-State area of Pennsylvania, West Virginia, and Ohio, and is fully accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools and licensed by the Department of Education of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
Students enrolled in the dual-degree program, which requires study-abroad on the Waynesburg campus, take courses in the U.S. after completing prescribed courses at IU-Vienna. They receive both the IU MIB degree and the Waynesburg MBA degree.
Courses to take at IU (15 credit hours)
Graduate Research and Writing (1.5 credit hours)
Creativity Training (1.5 credit hours)
Financial and Managerial Accounting (3 credit hours)
Management in the Information Age (3 credit hours)
Marketing Management (3 credit hours)
Global Economics (3 credit hours)
Courses to take at Waynesburg (24 credit hours)
Organizational Behavior (3 credit hours)
Statistical Methods (3 credit hours)
Management Policy (3 credit hours)
Human Resource Management (3 credit hours)
Business, Government and Society (3 credit hours)
Electives: 3 courses (9 credit hours)
În acest ”Test” este vorba cât de bine poți gândi. Deoarece unii greșesc la cele mai simple întrebări.Acesta este un așa numit „Test de Logică”.
Firma: ALGIDA CENTER SRL
Nivel cariera: 3 - 5 ani
Tipul postului: Full-time
Perioada de valabilitate: 2022-01-18 00:00:00 - 2022-01-20 00:00:00