DAAD SCHOLARSHIPS 2009/2010, GERMANY
Publicat: 22 Aug 2008 | Vizualizari: 662
Date: 12-24 months starting with the Academic year 2009/2010
Deadline: 31 August 2008
Open to: Bachelor’s degrees not older than 36
Postgraduate Courses for Professionals with Relevance to Developing Countries
1. General Information about the programme
- Postgraduate courses for young professionals from developing countries
- Duration: 12-24 months, depending on the particular institution
- Internationally recognised Master’s degree
- Includes German Universities and “Fachhochschulen" (Universities of Applied Science)
- Support of selected programmes with a variety of full or partial scholarships
- Funded by the BMZ (Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development), but admission
also open to self-fi nanced participants or students fi nanced through government or other sources
- Academic year 2009/2010
2. Prerequisites and Requirements
The typical scholarshipholder:
- Will come either from a public authority or a state or private company in a developing country and, as such, be engaged in the planning and execution of directives and projects with emphasis on development policies having a bearing on technological, economic or social areas.
- Holds a Bachelor’s degree (4 years) in related subject.
- Will have completed an academic degree far beyond average and at least two years of related professional experience.
- Is not older than 36 (for some courses the age limit is 32). Please refer to the course details on the
- For courses in German: DSH 2 or TestDaF 4; at time of application German skills at completed level A2 are required. In addition German language courses at level A3 or B1 are highly recommended.
- For courses in English: TOEFL (minimum score: 550 paper based, 213 computer based, 80 internet based) or IELTS (band 6) certificate
Note: some courses may expect different level. For detailed information see the relevant course
introduction on the following pages.
- Exception: candidates for the course at Reutlingen University need a very good command of German at time of application
Proof of current work situation:
All applicants should state their current work situation at the time of application and submit a letter of
reference from their employer, ideally guaranteeing employment after completion of the postgraduate
Statement of motivation:
Applicants must submit a statement of motivation explaining why they are interested in attending a
particular postgraduate course with reference to their current employment.
În acest ”Test” este vorba cât de bine poți gândi. Deoarece unii greșesc la cele mai simple întrebări.Acesta este un așa numit „Test de Logică”.
Nivel cariera: 5 - 10 ani
Tipul postului: Full-time
Perioada de valabilitate: 2022-01-21 00:00:00 - 2022-02-07 00:00:00